We should never stop growing or looking for ways to love others as God loves us
Our vision for the future at St. James includes the following:
- Focus on children with needs in local schools and foster children.
- Encourage social justice and advocacy.
- Build local community and Episcopal parish relationships.
- Hold interfaith gatherings.
- Attract younger families with children.
- Offer more parish social events to meet and get to know members from both services.
- Maintain our current outreach ministries and get more member participation.
- Become more financially stable.
- Continue our current parish activities and events.
- To be sensitive, accepting and supportive of the diversity of our parishioners.
- Continue to integrate music into our services and events.